To be eligible for consideration, companies must:
- Have a minimum of 15 employees working in the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland)*;
- Work in the property industry**;
- Be a publicly or privately held business;
- Have a base in the United Kingdom; and
- Have been in business for a minimum of 1 year.
*To ensure credibility, organisations having 15-24 employees must have an 80% or better response rate on the employee survey. Temporary, per diem, seasonal, independent contractors, consultants,
interns and volunteers are not counted in the number of employees or
included in the survey process.
**Companies that have wider functions may enter, but only for the part of the business that works directly in or with the property industry. For instance, a bank can enter on behalf of its real estate finance division, but not on behalf of the company as a whole.